Search for atmospheres
698 Candlewood Lane
Working with J.B. Fletcher
Somehow, between solving mysteries and traveling the world on book tours, J.B. Fletcher still manages to get her writing done. Enjoy the quiet peace of Cabot Cove, Maine, as you work in Jessica's living room, the window slightly cracked to allow the breeze and birdsong into the old house. The gentle clacking from Jess's typewriter reaches you from the kitchen, motivating you to get your own work done before a delicious seafood supper.
Comments for "Working with J.B. Fletcher"
License details for "Working with J.B. Fletcher"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- grandfather clock nk by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Typewriter by http://soundbible.com/free-sound-effects-2.html +)
- Morning birds by jalbrecht_d +)
- Writing with a pencil by LPSPurpleLPS from http://freesound.org +)
- Residential Traffic by Mzui from http://freesound.org +)
- Waves by Owl from http://freesound.org +)
- Looking in the Book by Robinhood76 +)
- paper shuffle by zwei2stein from http://freesound.org +)