Search for atmospheres
My ambient sound for Crucible Act 1, Scene ii
I decided to add the wind and leaves rustling against each other as a way to fill in the background noise. I then decided to add an owl hooting so that the fact that the scene takes place during h=the night is more comprehensible. Creaking, footsteps, a fire crackling, and a clock ticking were all placed into effect since those are all things you would normally hear in a house. Finally, I added breathing to represent the anger Elizabeth and Proctor were going through.
Comments for "WINONA_C_CRUCIBLE1"
License details for "WINONA_C_CRUCIBLE1"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Owl single by BenBoncan from www.freesound.org +)
- Breathing by BenLa, from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by http://www.freesound.org/people/ftpalad/sounds/119914/ +)
- Wind 1 by InspectorJ +)
- creak by n3xia from http://freesound.org +)
- Clock beat by NightVoice from http://freesound.org +)
- Chimney Fire 1nk by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license