Search for atmospheres
The light is mine, y'hear?
Why'd ye spill yer beans, Tom?
Hark Triton, hark! Bellow, bid our father the Sea King rise from the depths full foul in his fury! Black waves teeming with salt foam to smother this young mouth with pungent slime, to choke ye, engorging your organs til' ye turn blue and bloated with bilge and brine and can scream no more - only when he, crowned in cockle shells with slitherin' tentacle tail and steaming beard take up his fell be-finned arm, his coral-tine trident screeches banshee-like in the tempest and plunges right through yer gullet, bursting ye - a bulging bladder no more, but a blasted bloody film now and nothing for the harpies and the souls of dead sailors to peck and claw and feed upon only to be lapped up and swallowed by the infinite waters of the Dread Emperor himself - forgotten to any man, to any time, forgotten to any god or devil, forgotten even to the sea, for any stuff for part of Winslow, even any scantling of your soul is Winslow no more, but is now itself the sea!
Comments for "Why'd ye spill yer beans, Tom?"
License details for "Why'd ye spill yer beans, Tom?"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Cthullu, village by Bartol +)
- Heavy rain 1 (rural) by jmbphilmes from http://freesound.org +)
- Balcony Lighthouse by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Bell Lighthouse by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Creaking wooden ship by PimFeijen https://freesound.org/s/195193/ +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Fog Horn Distant by SoundFX +)
- Rain on a tin roof by Virtual Sound Company +)