Search for atmospheres
Myths tell of mermaids lurking beneath the pale, foaming breakers, but few knew that these beauties were actually flesh-eating creatures. The remote lighthouse at Whitecap Bay served as a beacon, as man-made light could attract these sirens of the sea.
Comments for "Whitecap Bay"
License details for "Whitecap Bay"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Soft Wind Blowing by Aeonemi from http://freesound.org +)
- Ropes by hello_flowers http://freesound.org +)
- Beautiful Siren by natalia +)
- Mermaid Echoes by Notochordian +)
- rowing by sinewave1kHz from freesound.org +)
- Shore waves by volivieri from http://freesound.org +)