Search for atmospheres
“Nice to meet ya, shank,” the boy said. “Welcome to the Glade.”
Welcome to the Glade
Alby tells Thomas that a new boy is sent to the Glade every month. Every week new supplies are sent in, though the Glade is largely self-sufficient. Alby explains that they know nothing about the Box or who sends it or controls it. On one occasion they tried to send a Greenie back through it but it would not move until the boy was removed from it. Thomas wonders what lays under the doors when the elevator isn’t there but does not ask any questions.
Comments for "Welcome to the Glade"
License details for "Welcome to the Glade"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Hiking Footsteps by ciccarelli from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Forest by dobroide from freesound.org +)
- Hens on a Farm by Dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Stream by Flame +)
- runner by FreeSFX from http://www.freesfx.co.uk/sfx/running +)
- Drunk Teenagers by freesound.org +)
- Walking through forest by Reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Chopping wood by vikend_ratnik from http://freesound.org +)