Search for atmospheres
You hear the unavoidable call of Cabeswater...
Walking to Cabeswater
Cabeswater was calling. No time for... Well, really, anything. Ronan might have been yelling and cursing at you when you suddenly got up and walked out of Monmouth, but all you can focus on right now is Cabeswater.
Something is wrong. You think you're walking along the side of a highway, but you can't really see and you trust the forest enough to guide you. After all, "I will be your hands, I will be your eyes."
The forest whispers to you, urging you to come and see. All you hear are your footsteps, the forest, birds, the occasional car, and some thunder, meaning trouble for the forest.
You have a feeling you know just who you're going to meet there. Knowing this, you blindly walk on, feeling even more determined than ever.
Comments for "Walking to Cabeswater"
License details for "Walking to Cabeswater"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- cicadas day by blaukreuz from http://freesound.org +)
- Polish meadow short by craftport on freesounds.org +)
- reverb birds by dj zentao from http://djzentao.bandcamp.com or http://www.myspace.com/djzentao +)
- Whispers Ghostly by Freesound.org +)
- Car pass by hinzebeat from freesound.org +)
- Foot steps by http://freesound.org +)
- Distant Bells by ivopla +)
- Dry Thunder3 by juskiddink from http://www.freesound.org/ +)