Search for atmospheres
Have a quiet moment in the Lost Reading Room of Unseen University-you may never find your way back
Unseen University L-space
The Library has endless shelves, but is covered by a dome only a few hundred feet across. The endless shelves may well be concealed between the two shelves right in front of one's eyes. A student wizard both studious and careful will tell his friends to come and look for him if he's not back from the Library in time for dinner. Even the Librarian sometimes has to use a ball of thread to mark his own trail. Occasionally a faculty member gathers a group of brave or unwisely curious students to find, for example, the Lost Reading Room. One such expedition headed by 'Bogeyboy' Swallatt got lost in the maze of shelves and was forced to eat their own boots to survive, when they found the remains of the previous year's expedition they ate their boots too.
There are connections to every library and every collection of books in the Multiverse, by the principle of L-Space. This includes earlier and later versions of itself.
When one gets hungry it may be possible to lure the Librarian to guide one out again if one yells loudly enough about having too many bananas. Just mind you don't call him the "m-word".
Comments for "Unseen University L-space"
License details for "Unseen University L-space"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Writing with a quill by DarkDeej +)
- Turning Page in Book by davidbain at http://freesound.org +)
- Moorland by http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?collection=003 +)
- Footsteps on tiled floor by soundmary from http://freesound.org +)
- Creaky Chair 2 by stackpool +)
- Explosions by tamija daniel +)
- Clock tower chime by urupin from freesound.org +)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license