Search for atmospheres
‘‘It is dull, Son of Adam, to drink without eating,’’ said the Queen presently. ‘‘What would you like best to eat?’’
“Turkish Delight, please, your Majesty,” said Edmund.
The Queen let another drop fall from her bottle on to the snow, and instantly there appeared a round box, tied with green silk ribbon, which, when opened, turned out to contain several pounds of the best Turkish Delight. Each piece was sweet and light to the very centre and Edmund had never tasted anything more delicious.
Comments for "Turkish Delight"
License details for "Turkish Delight"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Woodpecker Young by By BenBoncan - www.freesound.org +)
- Forest by dobroide from freesound.org +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- wolf howl by Gorgoroth6669 from http://freesound.org +)
- walking in snow by internet +)
- Twinkel Bell by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)