Search for atmospheres
Traveling with Jaskier
Unfortunately for you, making it to town was not going to happen before sundown. You would have to camp tonight with Jaskier and The Witcher, Geralt. Jaskier was fine, warm, and friendly. Geralt, on the other hand, was not.
Pic from: https://www.flickr.com/photos/128960288@N06/15042435973/in/photolist-55kxHh-64K9d5-oVfq9n-o9hUvb-5pXmWe-a2m9L3-4QT111-JxHyKt-cJtHT5-c96vU1-c96vS5-akKMWo-obc4Rd-c96vRA-5pX9xT-6AG4Uw-W67NCg-27GtYeC-4HFrGq-4HHukw-c96vQW-c96vRG-5pXq6c-c96vVJ-5pXiRx
Comments for "Traveling with Jaskier"
License details for "Traveling with Jaskier"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lute - Greensleeves by GaleoDeus +)
- Horse Snort by GoodListener from http://freesound.org +)
- wolf howl by Gorgoroth6669 from http://freesound.org +)
- Book Pages Turning by jetstar from http://youtube.com +)
- campfire by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- crickets by rucisko +)
- Dragon Growl 02 (Far) by Slaking_97 +)