Search for atmospheres
Tita made her entrance into this world... amid the smells of simmering noodle soup, thyme, bay leaves, and cilantro, steamed milk, garlic, and, of course, onion. It
wasn’t easy for a person whose knowledge of life was based on the kitchen to
comprehend the outside world. That world was an endless expanse that began
at the door between the kitchen and the rest of the house, whereas everything
on the kitchen side of that door, on through the door leading to the patio and the
kitchen and herb gardens was completely hers—it was Tita’s realm.
Comments for "Tita's Kitchen"
License details for "Tita's Kitchen"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Chickens Clucking by 'Sound Effects', YouTube channel +)
- Flapping Cotton by benbocan from http://freesound.org +)
- Wooden stove, burning by benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- birds in forest by girlwithsoundrecorder from http://freesound.org +)
- Rooster Crow by izzybel +)
- Chopping with a kitchen knife by klankbeeld from http://www.freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/sounds/237359/ +)
- Cooking in small kitchen by klankschap from http://freesound.org +)
- stirring by Turtle Charm +)