Search for atmospheres
Alec and Seregil on a rainy day
The Stag and Otter
It is late autumn now, almost winter, and the rain is a gray sheet outside the windows. Thunder rumbles in the distance, almost drowning out the noises from the bustling inn below. In a hidden room above the Stag and Otter, a fire crackles in the hearth and the rain patters against the wide windowsill where Seregil sits on a cushion, idly plucking his lute and gazing out into the air above the street. Alec is curled in one of the armchairs by the fire, writing in Aurënfaie and stroking Ruetha, who is purring on the armrest beside him. He loves these days of peace and calm in the midst of their wandering, and although Seregil always complains of boredom and restlessness when they have to be in the same place for too long, at this moment there is no mistaking his talimenios's expression for anything other than contentment.
And when Seregil glances over and their eyes meet, there is no mistaking the warmth in his eyes for anything other than love.
Comments for "The Stag and Otter"
License details for "The Stag and Otter"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Cat purring by http://ronsen.org/purrfectsounds/ +)
- Horse carriage on city street by Owl on http://freesound.org +)
- Brush Writing by runirasmussen from http://freesound.org" +)
- pub ambience by Sagetyrtle from www.freesound.org +)
- Thunder and Rain by Soundbible.com +)
- fireplace by soundsnap.com *)
- Quiet mandolin by Venus Vulture +)
- grandfather clock ticking by Zermoth at https://www.freesound.org/people/Zermonth/sounds/116636/ +)
*) Soundsnap.com license