Search for atmospheres
Kingsman Tailor Shop
"Since 1849, Kingsman Tailors have clothed the world's most powerful individuals. In 1919, a great number of them had lost their heirs to World War I. That meant a lot of money going uninherited. And a lot of powerful men with the desire to preserve peace and protect life. Our founders realized that they could channel that wealth and influence for the greater good. And so began our adventure. An independent international intelligence agency operating at the highest level of discretion. Without the politics and bureaucracy that undermine the intelligence of government-run spy organisations. A suit is the modern gentleman's armour. And the Kingsman agents are the new knights."
Comments for "The Shop"
License details for "The Shop"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Crime beeps - The Flash by aly962 +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by http://www.freesound.org/people/ftpalad/sounds/119914/ +)
- Fireplace by inchadney from http://freesound.org +)
- A Background Atmosphere by Luuk van Loon +)
- Ticking clock by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Room tone, distant traffic by mzui from http://freesound.org +)
- Newspaper by osivo +)
- Background Bass by S. LaRue from http://freesound.org +)