Search for atmospheres
Aboard The Flying Dutchman
The Ship and the Storm
As you lie beneath the creaking hull of Davy Jones's ship, you are comforted only by the soft melody of a nearby music box, and the thrashing waves beating against the vessel's sides. The ancient wood groans pitifully as you seek a well-deserved rest as it protects you from the savage wind and rains outside. Within the bowels of the ship, you are safe.
Comments for "The Ship and the Storm"
License details for "The Ship and the Storm"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Heartbeat by genelythgow from http://freesound.org +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Davy Jones' music box by Lexology from https://www.youtube.com/ +)
- Ocean Waves Smygehuk 2 by owl owl +)
- Light rain by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)