Search for atmospheres
Murder Capital of the World
The Santa Carla Boardwalk
You're hanging out at the Santa Carla boardwalk one night, just walking around, taking in the music, the noise, the people. It's a warm summer night in the late 80s, and you've not a care in the world. Though...didn't that group of biker boys already drive past you once? Are they circling you? Following you?
Maybe you'd better get home.
Comments for "The Santa Carla Boardwalk"
License details for "The Santa Carla Boardwalk"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Crowd Laughter by *)
- Crowd Talking Outside* by http://freesound.org +)
- footsteps by http://freesound.org +)
- FIREWORKS - (about 60 sec) by LOFerell +)
- Motorcycle starting/driving by Rich Zebro +)
- carousel music by setuniman from http://freesound.org +)
- 80s synth beat by suchthefool88 via http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license