Search for atmospheres
The Band of the Fox at night
The Mercenary Camp
Though heavily fortified the camp's defenses are useless if left unmanned and so there is always someone watching at night, two at minimum. And not everyone who is awake at this hour is watching, there are some ensuring equipment is in order or doing research by the light of the fire or keeping skills well practiced during the lull between jobs and attacks. There is a constant readiness about the camp, though at the same time peacefulness at night.
Comments for "The Mercenary Camp"
License details for "The Mercenary Camp"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wolf howl by DarkJoker +)
- Horse Grazing by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- intense fire by dynamicell - freesound.org +)
- Leaves Rustling by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Owl Hoot by Inchadney of the Freesound Project +)
- Old Typewriter 1 by juskiddink from http://freesound.org +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)
- Sounds of night by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license