Search for atmospheres
You are a librarian at The Magnus Institute.
The Magnus Institute Library.
Sitting in the Magnus Institute library keeping an eye on the occasional University students who come to do research. Relatively calm, as the place has always been. Occasionally Martin from the Archives comes up to use the break room to make tea for the weirdos in his department. Such a lovely guy. Sometimes a door opens that your sure wasn’t there before but doors can’t just appear out of nowhere. That’d be mad.
Comments for "The Magnus Institute Library."
License details for "The Magnus Institute Library."
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Library-light-chatter by calebowenw from http://freesound.org +)
- Door Opening and Closing by effectnz from http://youtube.com +)
- Making Tea by freesound.org +)
- ticking clock by https://freesound.org/people/straget/sounds/405423/ +)
- British Library No Announce by Josie Cat +)
- Air Conditioner (Soft) by myothermuse *)
- Backpack zipping by Nathan_Lomeli +)
- Footsteps - Pan Left by Soundjay +)
*) Soundsnap.com license