Search for atmospheres
The Cabin of the Starship Heart of Gold
The Heart of Gold
Have you ever what it would sound like to be on the Starship Heart of Gold? No? Never? Too bad.
Enjoy the heavy sighing of Marvin, the Paranoid Android, as he reminds you how deeply, deeply depressed he is.
Note the occasional cough from Arthur Dent, the Earth Man, who is still not entirely sure what he's meant to be doing here.
Grow increasingly irritated by doors that feel the need to say something every time someone walks through them.
Worry about President of the Galaxy Zaphod Beeblebrox's apparent alcoholism.
Worry also about the apparent alcoholism of Ford Prefect, Roving Reporter for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
Listen to Trillian -- Astrophysicist, Mathematician, Earth Girl, and Girlfriend to Zaphod -- writing...something. Probably math. Who knows, really. It's really unfortunate how much she's relegated to being kind of a side character until like the last book.
Comments for "The Heart of Gold"
License details for "The Heart of Gold"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bar Glasses by *)
- Man clearing his throat by DarkDeej +)
- Ambient Bass Rumble by Freesound.org +)
- Door Entry by http://soundbible.com/suggest.php?q=door+entry&x=0&y=0 +)
- Sighing by K1m218 from http://freesound.org +)
- Writing by moai15 at freesound.org +)
- Computer beeps by Public domain +)
- Resonating Shield by Torgjer +)
*) Soundsnap.com license