Search for atmospheres
A Clean Place, Reasonably Priced
The Great Northern, Room 315
No matter how difficult an investigation may become, rest is essential. Fortunately for Special Agent Dale Cooper, the Great Northern is a clean place, reasonably priced. The room is quiet, a small fire keeping the night's chill at bay. Late-season crickets can be heard outside, along with the last low grumbles of a dying thunderstorm. Cooper sleeps peacefully, but perhaps not for long. The owls are not what they seem.
Pairs with Pieter Dom's Spotify playlist, "Isn't It Too Dreamy?" like a piece of cherry pie with strong, black coffee.
Comments for "The Great Northern, Room 315"
License details for "The Great Northern, Room 315"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Chair creak by Gildaren +)
- Man breathing asleep nk by harleto from http://freesound.org +)
- Great Horned Owls by izzybel +)
- Forest Morning Rain by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Fireplace by martats from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license