Search for atmospheres
The Fire Lord's Palace
It's approaching evening, and the Fire Nation army had departed just hours before on an invasion mission, pressing on towards the Earth Kingdom to take yet more provinces. With most of the soldiers gone and the Fire Lord inside with his war council, the wide courtyard of his palace is nearly deserted.
Stepping in, you see torches blazing around the walls, illuminating the white flagstones that stretch to the palace gates, blood-red in the light of the setting sun. In the distance someone plays a flute, and all seems peaceful as the guards walk by on their rounds. But the peace is soon broken by yet another tank as it makes its way to the front lines, ensuring this punishing war will continue ever longer.
Comments for "The Fire Lord's Palace"
License details for "The Fire Lord's Palace"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Fire with Sklitter - 1 by Charles Rantz Strebor +)
- Insect Ambience by freesound.org +)
- WWII Sherman - Passby by GuardianSoldier +)
- flutedance by kerri +)
- running shoes by owlstorm, creative commons 3.0, freesound.org, 151226__owlstorm__running-shoes-1 +)
- Desert monolith by Proxima4 from freesound.org +)
- Battle Drums by TroisNyxEtienne +)
- Brasier by universal-soundbank +)