Search for atmospheres
The Fade - Dragon Age
The Fade is a metaphysical realm that is tied to Thedas and separated by the Veil. In its raw form the Fade is a twisted, frightening world of dark rock and raw lyrium veins where it is always night. The area is eerie and strange, a glowing fog fills the air as ghostly whispers can be heard in the wind that flows through the area.
Comments for "The Fade"
License details for "The Fade"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Soft Wind Blowing by Aeonemi from http://freesound.org +)
- reverb birds by dj zentao from http://djzentao.bandcamp.com or http://www.myspace.com/djzentao +)
- Abandoned fields by Dredile from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Harmonic Rumble by E.R.H. +)
- Whispers Ghostly by Freesound.org +)
- Dragon in the Distance by GameSoundEffects from youtube.com +)
- walking in the sand by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-1gRMXT5P4 +)
- walls collapsing, stones by soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license