Search for atmospheres
What Ho, Bertie!
The Drones Club
You've claimed one of the capacious leather armchairs (big enough to tuck your feet up in) in the library of the Drones Club (nearly empty, of course, except for Barmy Fotheringay Phipps and Boko Fittleworth playing cards). The sounds of the pool game drift through the closed door to the left, and the door in front opens onto the bustling main room with the lunch hour bar in full swing. It's a lovely day in the old metrop.
Comments for "The Drones Club"
License details for "The Drones Club"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bar Glasses by *)
- Car drive by by "Audio Library" from Youtube +)
- Car horn honk by bigmanjoe from http://freesound.org +)
- Playing a game of pool by DarkDeej +)
- Horse and carriage by Hello Kapa +)
- Shuffling cards by http://freesound.org +)
- club chatter london by mlteenie from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license