Search for atmospheres
The Crossings at Night
The Crossings (Night)
Whether you're on errantry, holiday, or just here for a bit of shopping, the Crossings is as much an experience as a destination. While the Crossings never closes, at night the busy sounds of people rushing to their gates settles down into a quiet hum. Take a moment to let the pulse of intergalactic travelers, shopkeepers, and crowds sweep over you before you head out into the world again.
Comments for "The Crossings (Night)"
License details for "The Crossings (Night)"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- computer_activate by *)
- Russian People Noise by El Bozo *)
- Kings Cross Platform by ERH from http://freesound.org +)
- foodmarket_2 by heigh-hoo from http://freesound.org +)
- Bass Swells by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Bird Chorus by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Mouse and keyboard by ljudman from http://freesound.org +)
- ambient backing track1 remix by spiritwordsandmusic publishing +)
*) Soundsnap.com license