Search for atmospheres
The Crossings at Daylight
The Crossings (Day)
Whether you're on errantry, holiday, or just here for a bit of shopping, the Crossings is as much an experience as a destination. While the Crossing never closes, it has its own rhythm and pace. During the day it's filled to the brim with people from all kinds of planets and places, and no two corners look or sound alike. Take a moment to let the pulse of intergalactic travelers, shopkeepers, and crowds sweep over you before you head out into the world again.
Comments for "The Crossings (Day)"
License details for "The Crossings (Day)"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- computer_activate by *)
- market ambience china by By Jmfh - freesound.org +)
- Wooden Wind Chimes by By Jppi_stu - www.freesound.org +)
- Russian People Noise by El Bozo *)
- Kings Cross Platform by ERH from http://freesound.org +)
- Bird Chorus by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Mouse and keyboard by ljudman from http://freesound.org +)
- Milk And Honey Ambient Pad by spiritwordsandmusic publishing +)
*) Soundsnap.com license