Search for atmospheres
The London Institute (Tessa)
Tessa's Bedroom at Night
‘Why can’t you sleep?’
She saw that she had caught him off guard; a look of hesitancy flashed across his face before he spoke. But why hesitate? she thought. He could always lie, or simply deflect, as Will would have. But Jem, she sensed instinctively, wouldn’t lie. “I have bad dreams.’
‘I was dreaming too,’ she said. ‘I dreamed about your music.’
He grinned. ‘A nightmare, then?’
‘No. It was lovely. The loveliest thing I’ve heard since I came to this horrible city.’
- Clockwork Angel, Cassandra Clare
Comments for "Tessa's Bedroom at Night"
License details for "Tessa's Bedroom at Night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Soft Wind Blowing by Aeonemi from http://freesound.org +)
- Sherlock's violin song by Bree Baxter +)
- Dungeonbgshort1 by Dino Sabanovic +)
- Door Opening and Closing by effectnz from http://youtube.com +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- Chair creak by Gildaren +)
- Page turn (short, clean) by https://freesound.org/people/flag2/sounds/63318/ +)
- fireplace by soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license