Search for atmospheres
A rainy evening at Hatchard's in London, 1878
Tea with Tessa, Will, and Jem
Join Tessa Gray in London while she sits and has evening tea with her two friends, Will and Jem. The foggy rain of London brews outside and the enticing sound of the lively city echoes on through the cobblestone streets, but inside Hatchard's its warm and the smell of bergamont and burnt sugar lift the spirits of those who sit around the warm fire reading.
Comments for "Tea with Tessa, Will, and Jem"
License details for "Tea with Tessa, Will, and Jem"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Books by abolla from http://freesound.org *)
- Clinking Teacups by ahill86 at http://freesound.org +)
- Rain on a Window by InspectorJ +)
- Pouring Water by Jkrint1 from http://freesound.org +)
- Grandfather Clock Chime by lonemonk +)
- village_church_bells by lunerweekly +)
- Chimney Fire 1nk by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Horse & Buggy by RTB45 from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license