Search for atmospheres
Hiding from the Walkers
A small group of survivors huddles for warmth and safety while a herd of Walkers pass nearby. A child cries while his mother sings to soothe him, hoping all the while not to draw attention to the group. They discuss their next move in hushed tones, all the while the wind howls and the herd shuffle by just outside the walls. Hope is frail, but it is hard to kill.
Comments for "Taking Shelter"
License details for "Taking Shelter"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Prison Soundscape by 7by7 from http://freesound.org +)
- Young woman breathing scared by cgrl +)
- Crying child by FreeSFX from http://www.freesfx.co.uk/ +)
- Foot steps by http://freesound.org +)
- Hey Jude by Jaquelindelas +)
- Zombie Shuffle with Groans by Mark Edwards, Greenside Productions +)
- Small Group Talking by MentalSanityOff at http://www.freesound.org +)
- Blowing Wind by Unknown +)