Search for atmospheres
Atlantis Break Room
Taking a Break in Atlantis
It's getting late, and most of Atlantis has gone to bed, so the ocean waves lapping and rumble of the city's engines are more audible. But as always, there are the night owls chatting, and the scientists with their coffee and computers, and the military working on their mission reports and mission briefing due in a few hours. It's a city that never sleeps, floating in a sea that's on a planet floating in a galaxy far, far away.
Comments for "Taking a Break in Atlantis"
License details for "Taking a Break in Atlantis"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- lower_engine by *)
- Server Room \ Computer Lab by BugInTheSYS from http://freesound.org +)
- typing on laptop by Desiree +)
- Wind on Field by felix.blume from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Engine rumble by Gaius Ross +)
- Waves by Owl from http://freesound.org +)
- pub ambience by Sagetyrtle from www.freesound.org +)
- Underwater by yosarrian from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license