Search for atmospheres
Studying with the Dead Poets' Society at Welton
Studying with the dead poets
The birds sing soft songs outside the window as golden light pours into the study hall. Soft murmurs can be heard beside you from your fellow Dead Poets Society members every now and then, but they soon subside as McAllister sends a glare from his seat. You ignore him as you study Shakespeares sonnets, each word filling your soul with a glowing fire. You let the words softly drip from your tongue like honey.
Comments for "Studying with the dead poets"
License details for "Studying with the dead poets"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Library Ambience by blouhond from http://freesound.org +)
- Birds in distance by Chloe +)
- Ominous Church Bells by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- study room (private) ambience by Greyline *)
- ticking clock by https://freesound.org/people/straget/sounds/405423/ +)
- Walking on Wood by NoiseCollector from http://freesound.org +)
- Writing with Chalk by thavis360 from http://freesound.org +)
- page turns by trundlefly from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license