Search for atmospheres
In Killian Jones' private chambers
Studying on the Jolly Roger
You want to escape the hustle and bustle of the busy life in Storybrook, so you spend the night aboard the Jolly Roger, with Captain Hook. He lets you study in his chambers since you both find the quiet sounds of the ship and water around you comforting. Listen to the calming sounds around you while steadily bobbing up and down on the calm seas.
Comments for "Studying on the Jolly Roger"
License details for "Studying on the Jolly Roger"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Car drive by by "Audio Library" from Youtube +)
- Writing on paper with a pen by AldebaranCW from http://freesound.org +)
- Sail in the Wind by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Gentle Sea by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Seagulls in the distance by inchadney from freesound.org +)
- Wooden Floor Boots by Lex777 from http://freesound.org +)
- Clock tower chime by urupin from freesound.org +)