Search for atmospheres
Sounds of the Middie's Quarters
Studying Aboard Indefatigable
With the sounds of the sea rocking the frigate, you scrawl notes and constantly consult your Guide to Seamanship and various charts and maps to study for your upcoming Lieutenant's exam. The crew sings above deck, and their sea shanties drift down to your quarters. Horatio paces near, and quizzes you when he can. Study hard, sailor and make His Majesty proud.
Comments for "Studying Aboard Indefatigable"
License details for "Studying Aboard Indefatigable"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bell by Acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- flipping thin pages by Desiree +)
- fountain pen by Desiree +)
- Irish Pub Singing by Kyster on http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- STEP by Massive by Massive Song +)
- Ocean Wide Stereo by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Ocean waves by xserra from freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license