Search for atmospheres
Relaxing on the docks of Storybrooke
Based on the docks location in the fictional town of Storybrooke, Maine from the fantasy drama "Once Upon a Time" on ABC
It is a rare day in Storybrooke, Maine. For once, all is peaceful. No new disasters, curses, or villains running amok in the streets. Maybe, just maybe, the town's heroes will have a well-deserved day off. You decide to take advantage of the calm by spending some time wandering the docks. The street noise fades into the distance, although you can still hear it faintly, while the raucous calls of seagulls fill the air. A moored tall ship creaks as it is gently rocked by ocean waves. Some of Storybrooke's sea-inclined residents mosey about the docks, tending to their boats and crab traps. You notice a middle-aged angler reeling in his latest catch. He smiles half-heartedly as he lifts the fish from the water, perhaps both relieved and disappointed that it is not a half human woman with red hair. The fisherman casts his line out again and it whizzes as the hook and bobber fly out to sea. They land in the water with a soft plop, adding ripples to the ever-moving waves. A soft breeze caresses your skin. Taking a deep breath, your nose is filled with the briney scent of the sea and its diverse marine life. As time goes by, its passage is marked by the tolling of the clock tower on Main Street.
Comments for "Storybrooke Docks"
License details for "Storybrooke Docks"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Car drive by by "Audio Library" from Youtube +)
- Gentle Sea by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Seagulls by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Bait Casting by Juskiddink of the Freesound Project +)
- Clock tower chime by urupin from freesound.org +)