Search for atmospheres
Steven in Rose’s Room
Two years into the future after facing the diamonds, Steven still visits Rose's room sometimes. Not often, but usually late at night when he's kept awake by all the questions he couldn't ask her.
He still didn't know how he felt about Rose. He grew up all his life building her image based on what everyone said about her— that Rose was selfless, curious, beautiful. That image of her had shattered, and he still didn't know where to put the pieces.
Steven knew that her room only gave him what he imaged— what he wanted. The Rose—or pink diamond— in this room was only a figment of his imagination. She wasn't really there holding him. She wasn't actually there humming to him as he cried in her arms. But in a weird way, he preferred it like this.
He'd never told anyone about it. And he never will.
Comments for "Steven in Rose’s Room"
License details for "Steven in Rose’s Room"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ethereal Chiming by Akitsune Lune +)
- Man sobbing softly by Dark Deej +)
- forest_wind_summer by Don't know +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Rivendell Ambient by Howard Shore +)
- Solf741 by Karl Welty +)
- Improvised humming by Không +)
- Love Like You Instrumental by Rebecca Sugar +)