Search for atmospheres
Stepping Through the Wardrobe
The air of the wardrobe is warm and confining. Lucy backs up, hoping to feel the wardrobe wall behind her. She does not feel it, so she continues to back up. All of a sudden, the air is fresh and crisp. Her hand touches something cold and prickly. She turns to look and finds herself in a whole new world where snow covers the land like a regal carpet for the "queen", Jadis, to tread upon. But Lucy knew nothing of that and is enthralled by the sudden change in her surroundings.
Comments for "Stepping Through the Wardrobe"
License details for "Stepping Through the Wardrobe"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- dry tree cracking Delsjon by Agnese Priekule +)
- light snow by bethesda softworks +)
- Slow Breathing by Free Sound +)
- Narnia - the wardrobe by Harry Gregson-Williams +)
- Footsteps on Snow - Gentle by Unkown +)