Search for atmospheres
With the Traveling Symphony
You're halfway between St. Deborah by the Water and Severn City. It's been a long, weary day, walking with the Traveling Symphony. Night has fallen and the caravans roll to a stop as you decide to make camp. You relax by the fire, studying your lines from a dog-eared copy of "A Midsummer Night's Dream," and a couple of the violins decide to get in a little practice.
Comments for "Station Eleven"
License details for "Station Eleven"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- gypsy violin variation by "freqman" from http://freesound.org +)
- Owls multiple by BenBoncan from www.freesound.org +)
- Night Forest by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Horse nicker by http://freesound.org/people/GoodListener/sounds/322449/ +)
- Rustling Paper by keweldog on freesound.org +)
- grasshopers July Pradera Rodaj by pedrete3000 *)
- Crackling Fire by sagetyrtle from http://freesound.org +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license