Search for atmospheres
Meditation With Leo
Start Each Day With A New Hope
The others may enjoy their noisy music and physical busy-work, but Leo knows the best way to truly focus one’s mind and seek harmony again is through the art of meditation. Daily, Leo begins his morning early with a ritual of relaxation and centering. It is quiet. Except for the usual sounds in the sewers – the subway trains, the dripping pipes – he tries to keep his meditation space controlled and simple. Yes, sure, he COULD use his leisure time watching science fiction television, but Leo is more disciplined than that (usually.)
Through the use of a simple, silent, but effective Rube Goldberg machine, the small fountain he focuses in front of doubles as a pulley to keep the wind chimes ringing, and when enough water has built up the other bells – Ting Shas this time, found abandoned behind a second-hand shop – begin their song. Leo cheats a little though; the flute music is played through an old boom box. His tea is the real deal, at least. Now it’s just a countdown until Mikey wakes up and starts blasting music through the Lair...better take advantage of the peace while he still can.
Comments for "Start Each Day With A New Hope"
License details for "Start Each Day With A New Hope"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wind Chimes Ambience by By BristolStories www.freesound.org +)
- Ting Shas by Catherine Meeson from http://freesound.org +)
- Echoing waterdrips by editor_adp from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Ambient Bass Rumble by Freesound.org +)
- sipping coffee by http://freesound.org +)
- small cave stream by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Pouring tea into a cup by MrAustralisation from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Japanese Garden by youtube.com +)