Search for atmospheres
A natural setting to lounge.
Star Trek TNG: Holodeck
You are at the beginning of another interstellar week and Data is driving you crazy by correcting your every minute mathematical error. You overheard Geordi saying that he is getting close to making the perfect Holodeck environment based off of his spotty memory of the lush, yet always nighttime, Legara IV. You creep down to check it out at the end of a tough day. You enter the Holodeck and immediately hear a bubbling creek to your left and feel the soft wind blowing through your fingertips as you walk barefoot on the mossy stone path that leads down a grass clearing in a forest. You are surrounded by trees as you count the stars from a different perspective and are possibly the happiest you have been all day. In fact, you are entering such a deep state of meditation that you think you hear the low, strange chanting of the Legara IV Monks. And except for the humming of the engines, you would have guessed that you were at Legara IV again... All you can think of is "Beam me down here forever, Scotty. I mean, O'Brien."
Comments for "Star Trek TNG: Holodeck"
License details for "Star Trek TNG: Holodeck"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Calm River by -k-is_the_author +)
- Electronic heart by dingo1 from http://freesound.org +)
- space synth by dropthedyle from http://freesound.org +)
- water_stream - drips by Evilface38 +)
- Creaking Oak by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Warm Soft Fire by Relaxing Videos +)
- DeathStarAmbient3 by Starwars.com +)
- Deep Chanting by Timbre from http://freesound.org +)