Search for atmospheres
Sounds of Elantris
"The city began to rot and decay. The stones themselves started to crumble. Since the Elantrians could no longer heal nor die from their wounds or starvation, the pain they felt from each injury eventually grew to the point where it drove them mad, forcing them to retreat deep inside themselves."
Comments for "Sounds of Elantris"
License details for "Sounds of Elantris"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Breathing by BenLa, from http://freesound.org +)
- Winter Pre-Dawn Rural Bkrd by izzybel +)
- Small crowd panic by JohnsonBrandEditing from http://freesound.org +)
- Basement Ambiance, Wind, Water by Mario1298 from http://freesound.org +)
- carpet footsteps by redjim from http://freesound.org +)
- Dying breath (M) by RobinHood76 from http://freesound.org +)
- Agony Screams a by Than van Nispen and FreqMan of the Freesound Project +)
- Door shut by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license