Search for atmospheres
somewhere in northern italy
the water of the pond dripples slowly in the heat, which is making the cicadas and crickets sing. you can feel the heat on the sun in your skin, as your fingers go through the pages you are reading. anella perlman brings you some juice, and she sits down, smoking, in one of the chairs by the peach tree.
Comments for "somewhere in northern italy"
License details for "somewhere in northern italy"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Church bells slow - medium by *)
- Birds by 1ratatosk1 from http://freesound.org +)
- wind trees by Flame +)
- Italian men discussing by Manicciola from https://www.freesound.org +)
- Cicadas and Crickets by Noirlac +)
- French conversation, laughter by thorvandahl from https://www.freesound.org +)
- Fountain by Tritus from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Wind blows in leaves by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license