Search for atmospheres
My heart is pierced by cupid, I disdain all glittering gold
In the depth of the night, near the warmth of a driftwood fire, you hear a sound so beautiful and mournful that your heart is pulled out to the sea. There are mermaids out in these waters, sharp-toothed and silver-tongued, deadly smiles waiting to lure you into the waves...into their arms.
Comments for "Siren's Call"
License details for "Siren's Call"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Fireplace, subtle and perfect by "reinsamba" from http://freesound.org +)
- whale 2 by davidou from http://freesound.org +)
- Harbour/Ship Bell by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn5_DuvwTeY +)
- Seagulls in the distance by inchadney from freesound.org +)
- Distant Bells by ivopla +)
- Sea Waves by Mike Koenig +)
- Beautiful Siren by natalia +)