Search for atmospheres
The sounds of Sietch Tabr from Frank Herbert's Dune.
After a journey through the desert wasteland of Arrakis, relax in Sietch Tabr led by the Naib Stilgar. This sandy cave is home to this tribe of Fremen, they talk amongst themselves as some train in hand to hand combat in one corner and Chani grinds the Melange and spices to prepare Spice Coffee for you.
Comments for "Sietch Tabr"
License details for "Sietch Tabr"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Walking on Sand by Cheeseheadburger from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Arab Talk by domingus from http://freesound.org +)
- Cave wind by http://freesound.org +)
- Coffee Grinder by Jaturo from http://freesound.org +)
- Pouring Water by Jkrint1 from http://freesound.org +)
- Boxing by martian from http://freesound.org +)
- Woman Laughing by rdneubauer from http://www.freesound.org +)