Search for atmospheres
The Garage of Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez sits in his science-lab-slash-empty-garage, tinkering with his latest gadget that will benefit no one but himself in a very obscure way. Beth left the garage door open, allowing unwelcome sunlight and birdsong to illuminate the dingy space. On the other side of the door, Rick can hear his daughter and grandchildren discussing some needless Earth bullshit. He's thankful to be alone; His messy notes and sterile beakers are much more stimulating company than any stupid family member would be. He wonders idly if Morty needs him for anything. Not that he cares.
Comments for "Rick's Garage"
License details for "Rick's Garage"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- small crowd by *)
- burp by 18hiltc by 18hiltc from http://freesound.org +)
- Drilling ship by By AGFX - www.freesound.org +)
- Birds in distance by Chloe +)
- Electrical Drone by Fox Forrester +)
- boiling water nk by harrybates01 from http://freesound.org +)
- Enterprise Beeps 2 by Paramount +)
- Brown Noise by reaktorplayer from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
*) Soundsnap.com license