Search for atmospheres
Sailing with the King's Company on the Dawn Treader
Quiet Day on the Dawn Treader
You're sailing towards the Lone Islands, Narnia behind you, Captain Caspian calls a time of rest. The crew sit round in peaceful companionship, listening to the wind snap the ropes and whip the sails. Bottles of rum are passed around. Gulls circle overhead, waves splash against the bow of the ship and an occasional gust of wind brings the smell of the sea gushing through your senses. The sky is clear, the sea ocean is calm, and adventure lies ahead.
(Alternatively, take the same scenario with Captain Jack Sparrow, if ye fancy yeself a pirate, more than a royal scallywag)
Comments for "Quiet Day on the Dawn Treader"
License details for "Quiet Day on the Dawn Treader"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bottle Clink by AshFox from freesound.org +)
- Flapping Cotton by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- Solitudo Winds loop by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Waves on shore by Luftrum- from www.freesound.org +)
- Windy ambience by mrauralization from http://freesound.org +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Ocean Wide stereo by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license