Search for atmospheres
Beth Harmon is the world's best at chess. Where grandmaster's see the game a few moves ahead, the pieces talk to her and show her where to move.
She reaches her height in the 1960s when she plays the Russian grandmaster, Vasily Borgov, for the world's title.
Comments for "Queen's Gambit"
License details for "Queen's Gambit"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- 1960s by *)
- Slow breathing by BenLam +)
- Writting by Braffe2 from http://freesound.org *)
- whispers by Gildaren +)
- female sigh by http://freesound.org" +)
- Wooden pieces clatter by jcbatz on http://www.freesound.org +)
- clock tick by kingloki +)
- room ambience by littleboot from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license