Search for atmospheres
Saw you anything more wonderful?
Pridie Ides Martius XLIV
"Are not you moved when all the sway of earth
Shakes like a thing unfirm? O Cicero,
I have seen tempests when the scolding winds
Have rived the knotty oaks, and I have seen
Th' ambitious ocean swell and rage and foam
To be exalted with the threatening clouds,
But never till tonight, never till now,
Did I go through a tempest dropping fire.
Either there is a civil strife in heaven,
Or else the world, too saucy with the gods,
Incenses them to send destruction." (1.3.3-13)
Comments for "Pridie Ides Martius XLIV"
License details for "Pridie Ides Martius XLIV"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- fire cracking by dobroide +)
- ambient_wind_howling by Evilface38 +)
- Dark Breathy Scream Flourish 2 by Fox Forrester +)
- Lion Roar by freesound.org +)
- Thunder Massive by Massive Song +)
- Gregorian Chant by Partners in Rhyme +)
- Close lightning by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Group Whispering by speedy gonzo +)