Search for atmospheres
Phantoms underground labyrinth- Phantom Of The Opera by Andrew Lloyd Webber
Phantoms underground labyrinth
The atmosphere that I made is for the Phantoms underground labyrinth from
¨The Phantom of the opera¨ by Andrew Lloyd Webber. The Phantom From ¨The Phantom of the opera¨ is a genius who was born with the face of a monster and is hence shunned by the world. The atmosphere that I made is for a dark, gloomy, and dreary labyrinth that is accessed from across a lake and is hidden underneath the theater. I made this atmosphere from the perspective of the Phantom. It's meant to represent what he experiences living under the theater all alone, hiding from the world, wallowing in despair. All of the sounds I put together are meant to make a sad and depressing mood that represents how the Phantom feels living all alone in the darkness. This gives us a clear representation of what the Phantom's emotional state is and why he is so desperate for Christine to love him. But hence the theme of the story we know that love cannot be forced.
Comments for "Phantoms underground labyrinth"
License details for "Phantoms underground labyrinth"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Evil Laughter by Cass Fernandez +)
- Echoing Footsteps by Free Download +)
- Cave wind by http://freesound.org +)
- Cave stream medium by Mariusz Jasionowicz -RareSound Production Ltd. +)
- Cave Drone by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Music Box Hawaiian Waltz by owdeo from http://freesound.org +)
- Female Opera Singer by Vivaldi +)