Search for atmospheres
The underground lair scene
Phantom Opera's Underground
The setting is on the underground lair of the Phantom. I made the mood sound a little bit creepy. On the play, it is the same, for as Christine didn't know where she was and she felt nervous, especially after seeing the Phantom's face. I also think that the theme is that love can be within anyone, especially a monster like the Phantom of the Opera
Comments for "Phantom Opera's Underground"
License details for "Phantom Opera's Underground"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps in Puddles by "Footsteps, Puddles, A.wav" by InspectorJ of Freesound.org +)
- detuned horror piano by by thanvannispen - freesound.org +)
- Light Machinery by http://www.freesound.org/people/Pooleside/sounds/21558/ +)
- Evil Laugh by https://freesound.org/people/cacti225/sounds/405613/ +)
- Water Fountain by Tritus from www.freesound.org +)
- Long Bell by Unknown +)