Search for atmospheres
Neverland at Night
Peter Pan's Neverland
“Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning. ”
― J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
Listen to the calming sounds of Neverland at Night. Hear the forest animals, the ocean waves slapping against the shore, the twinkle of fairies, the subtle giggle of the mermaids, and even the ticking clock of the crocodile.
Comments for "Peter Pan's Neverland"
License details for "Peter Pan's Neverland"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Clock Tick by AntumDeluge from http://freesound.org +)
- Girl Giggles by holadios from http://freesound.org +)
- Forest Night by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjjojjUn0bk +)
- Twinkel Bell by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- waterfall soundscape by orpheuz from http://freesound.org +)
- campfire by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Forest Aire by Ryan Childs +)
- Ocean waves by xserra from freesound.org +)