Search for atmospheres
Mrs Fitz's busy and bustling kitchen at Castle Leoch
After a long day of picking herbs in the castle gardens and taking Jamie some lunch at the stables, you know you can always expect a warm welcome at the heart of Castle Leoch: Mrs Fitz's kitchen. You can steal a bannock or two, but don't let Mrs Fitz catch you lounging around by the fire, there's plenty of work to be done for idle hands - chopping, sweeping, etc. Himself won't be expecting you upstairs for a few more hours, so you get stuck in, happy to be kept busy & warm while surrounded by familiar Scottish chatter and laughter.
Comments for "Outlander Kitchen"
License details for "Outlander Kitchen"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Clinking Teacups by ahill86 at http://freesound.org +)
- Boiling and burning by By Jasonmchi www.freesound.org + Mariusz Jasionowicz +)
- Sweeping floor by daboy291 from http://freesound.org +)
- Improvised humming by Không +)
- Chopping with a kitchen knife by klankbeeld from http://www.freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/sounds/237359/ +)
- Kitchen Ambiance by ksesoko from http://freesound.org *)
- Roomful of Women Talking by mannhawks from www.freesound.org +)
- Bagpipes by toiletrolltube from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
*) Soundsnap.com license