Search for atmospheres
Based On A Dirk Pitt Novel
Out On The Odessa Sea
This atmosphere describes the Odessa Sea by Clive Cussler & Dirk Cussler.
They go on adventures for NUMA searching through the remains of lost ships and find what other people are searching for lost items. Putting their NUMA (National Underwater and Marine Agency) mission on hold, Macedonia heads over to give aid to the ship in need. After arriving to investigate the death of the crew members, Dirk and Al find one remaining survivor and help lead him to safety. But on the way back to the Macedonia two things happen–they discover enriched uranium on board, and an explosion rocks the Russian boat. The freighter, which was headed for Iran, was soon nestled at the bottom of the ocean.
An additional investigation turns up the workings of a shady deal between Russia and a Dutch businessman named Martin Hendriks. A self-made billionaire thanks in part to the development and manufacturing of cutting-edge drone technology, Hendriks is helping Russia acquire a decades-old nuclear weapon.
Comments for "Out On The Odessa Sea"
License details for "Out On The Odessa Sea"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Stormy Shore by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Spitfire Flyby by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Helicopter by Helicopter from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Forest Night by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjjojjUn0bk +)
- SIO_Sonar by J & A Enterprises http://www.dosits.org/galleries/audio/anthropogenicsounds/sonar/ +)
- Deep Forest morning by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Air Horn by soundbible.com +)
- Underground Water Explosion by sounddogs.com +)