Search for atmospheres
Traveling From Sokoto to Chândomblé
“You crushed us to build your monarchy on the backs of our blood and bone. Your mistake wasn't keeping us alive. It was thinking we'd never fight back”
― Tomi Adeyemi, Children of Blood and Bone
You leave Sokoto, it's noises growing fainter, and you walk towards Chândomblé; you walk towards your destiny.
Comments for "Orïsha"
License details for "Orïsha"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Hiking Footsteps by ciccarelli from http://www.freesound.org +)
- bass kalimba ONE by ErieLake +)
- Yucatan-Jungle-FS1 by folkart-films from http://freesound.org +)
- Lion Roar by freesound.org +)
- Blowing Wind by Unknown +)
- Small Crowd talking by VKProduktion +)